Change of mind
*30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to love the products you buy from us.
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase, we will refund the cost of that product as long as it is returned to us in its original condition and packaging and within 30 days of the date you received it.
The freight costs for goods returned under our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee will be at your expense. Any delivery costs applied to the original order are non-refundable unless the item is faulty.
If you wish to return a product, simply:
- Contact our Customer Service Team by email at returnsNZ@oliverisinks.com.au with your details, notifying us of the invoice number and your reason for returning it (for goods damaged in transit or faulty goods, see below)
- Our team will lodge your request and issue you with a Returns Approval Reference Number and advise you how and where to return your goods.
- Your package must be clearly labelled with your Returns Approval Reference Number as issued by our customer service team. Until we receive your products, they remain your responsibility. We therefore recommend using a tracked courier service for any item you return to us or that you obtain a certificate of postage.
- When your item is received, we will process your return and refund.
- Goods cannot be returned once installed
- Only goods returned in a saleable condition (as judged by Oliveri) can be accepted for a refund
- Oliveri is not obligated to accept return of goods unless we have authorised the return and you have a Returns Approval Reference Number.
Damaged in transit
Unfortunately, items are occasionally damaged in transit.
The type of remedy we offer will depend upon the circumstances. We will work with you to find an outcome that you're happy with.
For example, we may:
- Replace the product for you (subject to availability)
- Offer a partial or full store credit or refund
- Arrange a repair by a local tradesperson in your area (with an offer of compensation to you).
If we require you to return the product to us, we will pay the cost of the return.
What do I need to do?
If you notice that an item is damaged after it has been delivered to you, please take photos or video clearly showing the damage and contact us as soon as possible, ideally within 3 business days of receiving your delivery.
Wrong item delivered
Very rarely we may accidentally ship the wrong item to you. If you have received an incorrect item, let us know as soon as you can, ideally within 3 business days of receiving your delivery. We will offer to send you the correct item and arrange for the pickup and return of the incorrectly shipped item at no cost to you.
Faulty products and warranty claims
Oliveri warrants all goods to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, and of acceptable quality and durability for the purpose for which they are designed. Warranties and guarantees are provided in accordance with New Zealand Consumer Law.
If an item arrives that is missing parts, is faulty, is defective or has been damaged during manufacturing, please take photos or video clearly illustrating the problem and contact us as soon as possible, ideally within 3 business days of receiving your delivery.
The best solution to any product fault depends on the nature of the fault itself, and the outcome that works best for you. We will work with you to find a solution that you're happy with. For example, we may arrange one or a combination of the following:
- Send you any missing parts or components
- Arrange a repair by a local tradesperson in your area (with an offer of compensation to you)
- Replace the product (subject to availability)
- Offer you an alternative product
- Offer a partial or full store credit or refund.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This Faults and Warranties policy does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear (including scratching)
- Damage arising from improper assembly or modification
- Damage arising from abnormal use or abuse
- Damage, wear and tear as a result of improper or lack of maintenance and/or care
- Damage to external or product packaging only
- Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish
- Insignificant minor imperfections or superficial blemishes.
† For product Service & Warranty details, click here.